Welcome to Reeflex.co !
The following terms of service (these “Terms of Service”), govern your access to and use of the Reeflex website, including any content, functionality and services offered on or through www.reeflex.co (the “Site”) by Reeflex Srl
– Registered in Largo della Gancia 5, 00195 Roma (Italy) VAT ID, Fiscal Code 16148841006.
Reeflex Srl is referred hereto as “Reeflex” “we” or “us” and “you” or “user” means you as an user of the Site.
This Site is offered and available to users who are 13 years of age or older. If you are under 13 you may not use this Site or the Reeflex services. By using this Site, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Site.
Our Customer Support team is available 24/7 if you have any questions regarding the Site or Terms of Service. Contacting our Customer Support team can be performed by submitting a request at firstname.lastname@example.org
The original language of these Terms of Service, as well as all other texts throughout the Site, is English. Reeflex makes available the translations for convenience only. In case of conflicts between the original English version and any translation, the English version shall prevail.
Brands are users who create ‘campaigns’ on Reeflex.
Campaigns are Brand’s posting of needs, undertakable by Reeflex community.
Coin is the way of payment for Reeflex campaign.
Compensation is the way of payment used for Professional User campaign.
Gift Cards are the objects obtainable converting the coins on Reeflex.
Users are individuals who undertake campaigns on Reeflex.
Pro Users are Professional users who offer to perform services through the campaign listing on Reeflex.
OVERVIEW (Main terms, in a nutshell)
- Only registered users may use the Reeflex’s services. Registration is free. In registering for an account, you agree to provide us with accurate, complete and updated information and must not create an account for fraudulent or misleading purposes. You are solely responsible for any activity on your account and for maintaining the confidentiality and security of your password. We are not liable for any acts or omissions by you in connection with your account.
- Campaigns on Reeflex are free to create.
- Brands are monthly billed by Reeflex based on the usage of the platform they make.
- Brands pay Reeflex in advance when accepting a Pro User Application.
- Pro User jobs are purchased through the ‘Accept Application’ button found on the ‘Campaign Highlights’ tab.
- For fees and payments to the platform please read the FAQ in your personal area.
- Users must fulfill their orders, and may not cancel orders on a regular basis or without cause. Cancelling orders will affect Sellers’ reputation and status.
- Users gain account statuses (Levels) based on their performance and reputation.
- Users may not offer or accept payments using any method other than what is present on Reeflex.co.
- When purchasing a campaign offering, Buyers are granted all rights for the delivered work, unless otherwise specified by the Seller on their campaign application. See our “Ownership” and “Commercial Use License” sections below for more information.
- Reeflex retains the right to use all published delivered works for Reeflex marketing and promotion purposes.
- Users undertake to comply with Reeflex’s Community Standards, which are a set of behavior rules and guidelines, applicable to the Reeflex community in addition to these Terms of Service, as updated from time to time.
- Users can perform the campaign on Reeflex when lay inside the target set by the brands.
- Users are able to see only the campaign for which they lay inside the target.
- The Target is set by the brands in the campaign creation phase, and it is based on the data provided by the users as: linked social media, number of followers, age, location, gender.
- Each Campaign you successfully complete, accredits your account with the agreed coins.
- Coins are transferrable into digital gift cards in the ‘Gift Card’ section of the website.
- Reeflex accredits User once an campaign is completed. See our “Campaign” section below for a definition of a completed campaign.
- The Creators rating is calculated based on the order reviews posted by Buyers.
- You may not offer Brands to pay, or make payment using any method other than through the Reeflex.co site. In case you have been asked by a brand to use an alternative payment method, please report it immediately to Customer Support.
- For security concerns, Reeflex may temporarily disable a User’s ability to withdraw Coins to prevent fraudulent or illicit activity. This may come as a result of security issues, improper behavior reported by other users, or associating multiple Reeflex accounts to a single withdrawal provider.
- In order to become a Pro User on Reeflex, the user must be verified by the Reeflex admins and prove to be a Professional content creator.
- In order to become a Pro User, you must register with your company or personal fiscal details.
- Pro Users apply to brands campaign on Reeflex allowing them to purchase their services.
- Pro Users are able to see all the campaign for which they lay inside the target set by the brands
- Each Campaign you successfully complete, make you elegible for the agreed fee payment from Reeflex.
- To receive the payment, the Professional User must send an ‘Invoice of payment’ to Reeflex. See Billing section in your dashboard for invoicing details.
- The Pro User rating is calculated based on the order reviews posted by Brands.
- You may not offer Brands to pay, or make payment using any method other than through the Reeflex.co site. In case you have been asked by a brand to use an alternative payment method, please report it immediately to Customer Support.
- For security concerns, Reeflex may temporarily disable a User’s ability to ask payments to prevent fraudulent or illicit activity. This may come as a result of security issues, improper behavior reported by other users, or associating multiple Reeflex accounts to a single withdrawal provider.
- Users are responsible for obtaining a general liability insurance policy with coverage amounts that are sufficient to cover all risks associated with the performance of their services.
- Brands can create campaigns on Reeflex and publish them on the platform.
- Brands set the target and limits for User campaign participation.
- Brands are responsible to check the content generated by the users to complete their campaign and to provide a rating to the user job.
- Brands are able to ‘report an abuse’ and highlight users illicit practices. The abuses are verified by the website admins and in the case the abuse lays inside the campaign abuse cases, the coins will not be transferred to the Users and no charges are made to the brands.
- Brands receive applications from Reeflex Pro User and are able to decline or accept them.
- Brands cannot offer direct payments to Sellers using payment systems outside of the platform.
- For each Pro Users accepted application, Brands pays Reeflex a sum equal to the agreed price between you and the seller, plus a 15% commission payable to the platform.
- Funds are safely stored via Stripe Connect and only transferred to the Pro User when complete order are reviewed and accepted by you.
- Brands can contest the seller campaign execution and refer to Reeflex, which will evaluate the case and eventually if noted the breach in the campaign requirements or terms of the platform will completely refund the buyer.
- Reeflex retains the right to use all publicly published delivered works for Reeflex marketing and promotional purposes.
- Only Brands are allowed to post Campaigns on Reeflex.
- Campaign created on Reeflex are User Generated Content.
- Campaigns may be removed by Reeflex from the Site for violations of these Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards, which may include (but are not limited to) the following violations and/or materials:
- Illegal or Fraudulent services
- Copyright Infringement, Trademark Infringement, and violation of a third party’s terms of service
- Adult oriented services, Pornographic, Inappropriate/Obscene
- Intentional copies of Campaigns
- Spam, nonsense, or violent or deceptive Campaigns
- Campaign misleading to Buyers or others
- Exceedingly low quality Campaign
- Promoting Reeflex and/or Reeflex campaigns through activities that are prohibited by any laws, regulations, and/or third parties’ terms of service, as well as through any marketing activity that negatively affects our relationships with our users or partners.
- Campaigns that are removed for violations mentioned above, may result in the suspension of the Brand account.
- Campaigns that are removed for violations are not eligible to be restored or edited.
- Campaigns are required to have an appropriate Campaigns image related to the action requested.
- Campaigns may contain an approved Campaigns Video uploaded through the Campaigns management tools available on Reeflex Brands Dashboard.
- Statements on the Campaign Page that undermine or circumvent these Terms of Service is prohibited.
Shipping Physical Deliverables
Some of the Campaigns on Reeflex need the delivery of physical products (clothes and eyewear, collectable items, etc.).
- Campaign that includes delivery of products must have physical deliverables sent to the User.
- Shipping costs only pertains to the cost Brands require to ship physical items to Users.
- Important: Users who undertake campaigns that require physical delivery, will be asked to provide a shipping address.
- Brands are responsible for all shipping arrangements once the User provides the shipping address.
- Reeflex does not handle or guarantee shipping, tracking, quality, and condition of items or their delivery and shall not be responsible or liable for any damages or other problems resulting from shipping.
- A tracking number is a great way to avoid disputes related to shipping. We suggest to enter the tracking number, if available, in the Pro Campaign Order Page messaging system.
- Users must deliver completed files and/or proof of work using the ‘Upload file’ button (located on the ‘Saved Campaign’ page) according to the requirement that was advertised on the Campaign.
- The ‘Upload file’ button may not be abused by Users to circumvent Campaign guidelines described in these Terms of Service. Using the “Upload file” button when a campaign was not fulfilled may result in a cancellation of that campaign after review, affect the User’s rating and result in a warning to User.
- A Reeflex Campaign is marked as Complete after it is marked as Delivered and then accepted by the Brand. A Campaing will be automatically marked as Complete if no acceptance and no request for modification was submitted by the brand within 5 days after the User has submitted the files.
- We encourage our Brands and Users to try and settle conflicts amongst themselves. If for any reason this fails after using the Resolution Center or if you encounter non-permitted usage on the Site, you can contact Reeflex’s Customer Support department for assistance. For more information about disputes, order cancellations and refunds please contact our support team at email@example.com
Handling a Campaign
- When a User submit files for a campaign, the brand is notified by email as well as notifications on the site while logged into the account.
- When a Pro User applies for a campaign, the brand is notified by email as well as notifications on the site while logged into the account.
- Users must send completed files and/or proof of work using the ‘Upload file’ button (located on the ‘Saved Campaign’ page ) to mark the Campaign as Delivered.
- Users are responsible for scanning all transferred files for viruses and malware. Reeflex will not be held responsible for any damages which might occur due to site usage, use of content or files transferred.
- Brands may use the “Request Revisions” feature in the professional users campaign, located on the Order Page while an Order is marked as Delivered if the delivered materials do not match the Seller’s description on their Campaign page or they do not match the requirements sent to the Seller at the beginning of the order process.
- Reviews posted by the Brands when a user complete a Campaign are an essential part of Reeflex’s rating system. Reviews demonstrate the Brand’s overall experience with the Users and their service. Brands are encouraged to communicate to the Platform any concerns experienced during their active order in regards to the service provided by the Users.
- Leaving a User’s feedback is a basic prerogative of a Brand. Feedback reviews will not be removed unless there are clear violations of our Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards.
- To prevent any misuse of our Feedback system, all feedback reviews must come from legitimate sales executed exclusively through the Reeflex platform from users within our Community. Purchases arranged, determined to artificially enhance Users ratings, or to abuse the Reeflex platform with purchases from additional accounts, will result in a permanent suspension of all related accounts.
- Feedback comments given by Brands are publicly displayed on a User’s profile page.
- Responding and posting a review: Once work is delivered, the Brand has 5 days to respond. If no response is provided within the response period, the Campaign will be considered completed.
Disputes and Cancellations
We encourage our Buyers and Sellers to try and settle conflicts amongst themselves. If for any reason this fails after using the Resolution Center or if you encounter non-permitted usage on the Site, users can contact Reeflex’s Customer Support department for assistance. For more information about disputes, Order cancellations and refunds please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org
USER CONDUCT AND PROTECTION
Reeflex enables brands and people around the world to connect, share contents and work together. Members of the Reeflex community communicate and engage through Community Forums.
Reeflex maintains a friendly, community spirited, and professional environment. Users should keep to that spirit while participating in any activity or extensions of Reeflex. This section relates to the expected conduct users should adhere to while interacting with each other on Reeflex.
To report a violation of our Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards, User Misconduct, or inquiries regarding your account, please contact our Customer Support team.
- Requesting or providing Email addresses, Skype/IM usernames, telephone numbers or any other personal contact details to communicate outside of Reeflex in order to circumvent or abuse the Reeflex messaging system or Reeflex platform is not permitted.
- Any necessary exchange of personal information required to continue a service may be exchanged within the website.
- Reeflex does not provide any guarantee of the level of service offered to Brand. You may use the dispute resolution tools provided to you in the ‘Campaign Highlight’ page.
- Reeflex does not provide protection for users who interact outside of the Reeflex platform.
- All information and file exchanges must be performed exclusively on Reeflex’s platform.
- Rude, abusive, improper language, or violent messages will not be tolerated and may result in an account warning or the suspension/removal of your account.
- Reeflex is open to everyone. Discrimination against a community member based on gender, race, age, religious affiliation, sexual preference or otherwise is not acceptable and may result in the suspension/removal of your account.
- Users may not submit proposals or solicit parties introduced through Reeflex to contract, engage with, or pay outside of Reeflex.
- Users may report Campaigns to Customer Support that may be in violation of Reeflex’s Terms of Service
- Users warrant that any content provided to the Brands shall be original work conceived by the Users and shall not infringe any third party rights, including, without limitation, copyrights, trademarks or service marks. In the event that certain music or stock-footage media are incorporated within the delivered material, Sellers represent and warrant that they hold a valid license to use such music and/or footage and to include them in the deliverable.
Users may receive a warning to their account for violations of our Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards or any user misconduct reported to our Trust and Safety team. A warning will be sent to the user’s email address and will be displayed for such user on the Site. Warnings do not limit account activity, but can lead to your account becoming permanently disabled based on the severity of the violation.
Adult Services & Pornography – Reeflex does not allow any exchange of adult oriented or pornographic materials and services.
Inappropriate Behavior & Language – Communication on Reeflex should be friendly, constructive, and professional. Reeflex condemns bullying, harassment, and hate speech towards others. We allow users a medium for which messages are exchanged between individuals, a system to rate campaigns, and to engage on larger platforms such as our Community Forum and Social Media pages.
Phishing and Spam – Members’ security is a top priority. Any attempts to publish or send malicious content with the intent to compromise another member’s account or computer environment is strictly prohibited. Please respect our members privacy by not contacting them with offers, questions, suggestions or anything which is not directly related to their Campaigns or orders.
Privacy & Identity – You may not publish or post other people’s private and confidential information. Any exchange of personal information required for the completion of a service must be provided in the Campaign Page. Users further confirm that whatever information they receive from the Brands, which is not public domain, shall not be used for any purpose whatsoever other than for the delivery of the work to the Buyer. Any users who engage and communicate off of Reeflex will not be protected by our Terms of Service.
Authentic Reeflex Profile – You may not create a false identity on Reeflex, misrepresent your identity, create a Reeflex profile for anyone other than yourself (a real person), or use or attempt to use another user’s account or information; Your profile information, including your description, skills, location, etc., while may be kept anonymous, must be accurate and complete and may not be misleading, illegal, offensive or otherwise harmful. Reeflex reserves the right to require users to go through a verification process in order to use the Site (whether by using ID, phone, camera, etc.).
Intellectual Property Claims – Reeflex will respond to clear and complete notices of alleged copyright or trademark infringement, and/or violation of third party’s terms of service.
Fraud / Unlawful Use – You may not use Reeflex for any unlawful purposes or to conduct illegal activities.
Abuse and Spam
Multiple Accounts – To prevent fraud and abuse, users are limited to one active Reeflex account and one active Reeflex Brand account. Any additional account determined to be created to circumvent guidelines, promote competitive advantages, or mislead the Reeflex community will be disabled. Mass account creation may result in disabling of all related accounts. Note: any violations of Reeflex’s Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards is a cause for permanent suspension of all accounts.
Selling Accounts – You may not buy or sell Reeflex accounts.
The Site, including its general layout, design and content, is exclusively owned by Reeflex and protected by copyright and trademark law. Users have no right, and specifically agree not to do the following with respect to the Site or any part, component or extension of the Site (including its mobile applications): (i) copy, transfer, adapt, modify, distribute or reproduce it, in any manner; (ii) reverse assemble, decompile, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to derive its source code, underlying ideas, algorithms, structure or organization; (iii) modify or create derivative works; (iv) remove any copyright notice, identification or any other proprietary notices, or; (v) use the Site in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the Site, or interfere with any other users’ enjoyment of the Site. Users also agree not to permit or authorize anyone else to do any of the foregoing.
To the extent that you provide Reeflex with any comments, suggestions or other feedback regarding the Reeflex platform or the Site as a whole, as well as other Reeflex products or services (collective, the “Feedback”), you will be deemed to have granted Reeflex an exclusive, royalty-free, fully paid up, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide ownership rights in the Feedback. Reeflex is under no obligation to implement any Feedback it may receive from users.
Users should recognize that there might be a need for Brands to disclose certain confidential information to be used by Users for the purpose of delivering the ordered work, and to protect such confidential information from unauthorized use and disclosure. Therefore, Users agree to treat any information received from Brands as highly sensitive, top secret and classified material. Without derogating from the generality of the above, Users specifically agree to (i) maintain all such information in strict confidence; (ii) not disclose the information to any third parties; (iii) not use the information for any purpose except for delivering the ordered work; and (vi) not to copy or reproduce any of the information without the Brands’s permission.
- Reeflex reserves the right to put any account on hold or permanently disable accounts due to breach of these Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards or due to any illegal or inappropriate use of the Site or services.
- Violation of Reeflex ‘s Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards may get your account disabled permanently.
- Users with disabled accounts will not be able to sell or buy on Reeflex.
- Users who have violated our Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards and had their account disabled may contact our Customer Support team for more information surrounding the violation and status of the account.
- Disputes should be handled using Reeflex ‘s dispute resolution tools (‘Report an abuse’ on the ‘Campaign Highlight’ page) or by contacting Reeflex Customer Support.
- Reeflex may make changes to its Terms of Service from time to time. When these changes are made, Reeflex will make a new copy of the terms of service available on this page.
- You understand and agree that if you use Reeflex after the date on which the Terms of Service have changed, Reeflex will treat your use as acceptance of the updated Terms of Service.
User Generated Content
User Generated Content (“UGC”) refers to the content added by users as opposed to content created by the Site. All content uploaded to Reeflex by our users (Users, Pro Users and Brands) is User Generated Content. Reeflex does check regularly user uploaded/created content for appropriateness, violations of copyright, trademarks, other rights or violations, but the user uploading/creating such content shall be solely responsible for it and the consequences of using, disclosing, storing, or transmitting it. By uploading to, or creating content on, the Reeflex platform, you represent and warrant that you own or have obtained all rights, licenses, consents, permissions, power and/or authority, necessary to use and/or upload such content and that such content or the use thereof in the Site does not and shall not (a) infringe or violate any intellectual property, proprietary or privacy, data protection or publicity rights of any third party; (b) violate any applicable local, state, federal and international laws, regulations and conventions; and/or (c) violate any of your or third party’s policies and/or terms of service. We invite everyone to report violations together with proof of ownership as appropriate. Reported violating content may be removed or disabled.
Furthermore, Reeflex is not responsible for the content, quality or the level of service provided by the Users. We provide no warranty with respect to the Campaigns, their delivery and any communications between Users and Brands. We encourage users to take advantage of our rating system, our community and common sense in choosing appropriate services.
By offering a service, the Users undertakes that he/she has sufficient permissions, rights and/or licenses to provide, sell or resell the service that is offered on Reeflex. Sellers advertising online their Campaigns must comply with laws and terms of service of the advertising platform or relevant website used to advertise. Failing to do so may result in removal of the Campaign, as applicable, and may lead to the suspension of Seller’s account.
Ownership and limitations: When accepting a work on Reeflex, unless clearly stated otherwise on the Campaign page/description, when the work is delivered, and subject to payment, the Brand is granted all intellectual property rights, including but not limited to, copyright in the work delivered from the Seller, and the Seller waives any and all moral rights therein. Accordingly, the User expressly assigns to the Brands the copyright in the delivered work. All transfer and assignment of intellectual property to the Brands shall be subject to full payment for the Campaign, and the delivery may not be used if payment is cancelled for any reason. For removal of doubt, in custom created work (such as art work, design work, report generation etc.), the delivered work and its copyright shall be the exclusive property of the Brand and, upon delivery, the User agrees that it thereby, pursuant to these Terms of Service, assigns all right, title and interest in and to the delivered work to the Brand.
Furthermore, users (both Users and Brands) agree that unless they explicitly indicate otherwise, the content users voluntarily create/upload to Reeflex, including Campaign texts, photos, videos, usernames, user photos, user videos and any other information, including the display of delivered work, may be used by Reeflex for no consideration for marketing and/or other purposes.
Disclaimer of Warranties
YOUR USE OF THE SITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER FIVERR NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH FIVERR MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Limitation on Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL REEFLEX, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
The term “Affiliate” referred to herein, is an entity that, directly or indirectly, controls, or is under the control of, or is under common control with Reeflex, where control means having more than fifty percent (50%) voting stock or other ownership interest or the majority of voting rights of such entity.